Samantha Bachman talks to P & C group on benefits of Celtic Salt
Celtic salt is in my opinion the best salt in the world. We need salt in our diet, not table salt, but real natural unprocessed salt. All our biological processes need proper salt, not just Sodium. Celtic Salt is unprocessed and so has all the minerals in it. Minerals such as calcium, boron, magnesium, lithium, silica etc etc.
Salt of the Earth – Celtic Salt
Salt of the Earth ensures the highest possible quality products by being Certified by two of the world’s most respected associations, “Nature et Progres” of Europe and the “Biological Farmers of Australia”. This certification can only be achieved through rigorous scrutiny of the place of origin, importing/freighting methods and the repackaging areas. The B.F.A symbol is a guarantee of an organically harvested, fresh quality product.
Read Down Below About The Health Benefits of Celtic Sea Salt.
The 10 Main Health Benefits of Celtic Sea Salt
Natural salt is the element that helps to regulate water content in the body. The balance of water and salt in the body is critical.
Another key reason why natural salt is so important is because our bodies need trace elements for proper function. These elements are usually not found in food or nutritional supplements in a form that the body can utilize.
However, all 82 of the essential trace elements needed by the body are found in natural unrefined sea salt and are in a bio-available form.
In general, natural sea salt helps to balance the entire body. Some of the more pronounced benefits include the following:
- Regulates heartbeat and blood pressure. Even though refined salt can cause high blood pressure, natural salt with adequate water intake can help to stabilize irregular heartbeats and normalize blood pressure. In other words, if you have low blood pressure, taking Celtic sea salt can help to raise it. If you have high blood pressure, it can help to lower it.
- Eliminates mucus build-up. Not only does this salt help to eliminate existing mucus build-up, but it will help to prevent it. This benefit makes it very helpful for people with allergies, asthma, sinus issues, or bronchial congestion.
- Improves brain function. Sea salt is vital to the health of nerve cells and their ability to communicate and process information. This salt also helps to extract excess acidity and toxins from brain cells.
- Balances blood sugars. Celtic sea salt is especially helpful for diabetics because it helps to balance blood sugars.
- Alkalizes the body. Excess acidity in the body is an underlying cause of many diseases. Salt is vital to the removal of excess acid wastes from the cells. In addition, mineral rich salt will help to maintain the optimal acid-alkaline balance.
- Increases energy. Salt and water are the key elements for the generation of hydroelectric energy in the cells. When sodium and trace minerals are deficient in the body, fatigue will set in.
- Provides electrolyte balance. Natural Celtic salt will help keep the electrolyte minerals in your body balanced, releasing excess sodium and water. For problems with water retention, gradual sea salt intake can help to release excess water stored in body tissue.
- Builds immunity. Regular intake of natural sea salt and its highly absorptive minerals can give you a higher resistance to illness, infections, and disease. It can also help your body to heal faster after an injury or surgery.
- Promotes restful sleep. The abundance of trace minerals in natural sea salt will have a calming effect on the entire nervous system. In addition, the proper ratio of water and salt consumption can help to prevent the need to urinate during the night.
- Prevents muscle cramps. Muscle cramps are often caused by an electrolyte imbalance, especially a lack of sodium. Celtic sea salt provides these minerals in the correct proportion. Your body will take what it needs and get rid of the rest, as long as you are drinking enough water.